Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:37 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive - Marketing - IT (2-6 yrs)
The Job :
- You will be part of the marketing team responsible for creating generating leads and creating compelling email campaigns and automation for each persona. You will also drive customer engagement via email newsletters, client lifecycle journey, acquisition, retention and promotional messaging. You will also have to review the journeys on a regular basis to improve the results. Your role includes:
- Growing Marketing Automation capabilities and building automations and journeys that deliver on sales and engagement objectives
- Defining user personas and creating & implement highly targeted and personalised campaigns, maximizing performance web traffic and conversion
- Creating a customer engagement plan and executing regular newsletters & product updates to maximise customer engagement
- Working with team on email module design, HTML coding, campaign creation, template maintenance, updates, proofing, and execution
- Regularly monitoring and maintaining metrics on effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Using A/B testing to optimise campaign performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 2 years experience, including solid experience in a customer acquisition and/or customer engagement role within a B2B SaaS startup.
- You have a strong understanding of user journeys and how to engage customers at different points in their journey
- You are a creative, goal-oriented individual who thrives on delivering impact in their roles.
- You have excellent written skills in English in order to create/edit content for campaigns
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are commercially astute and have a track record of creating compelling content based on user personas
- You are a problem solver, who can thrive well in a fully remote, fast paced environment