Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:164 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Executive - Marketing - IT (1-4 yrs)
Exciting opportunity for Marketing professionals
A role where you get to wear multiple hats and learn from industry experts
Join a fantastic work environment
The Employer :
Our client is a web design and development company with over a decade of experience. Their expertise is shown through hundreds of websites being designed and launched for companies across industry verticals.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Supporting the creation of all marketing material and collaterals in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc. and tracking their performance.
- Working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Contributing to the planning and implementation of PR activities and initiatives related to the brand.
- Conducting events of different scales in various formats.
- Tracking post event feedback to measure effectiveness and working towards enhancing the company's brand awareness and corporate image.
- Developing and executing effective PR plans through translating brand and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories.
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximise the company's brand exposure through interviews, editorials etc.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers and other related parties.
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles and other editorial collateral.
- Analysing and reporting results of PR campaigns & initiatives.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Marketing Communications, Public Relations or Event Management.
- You have strong media relationships across this space and a proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns.
- You have prior experience in working with multiple vendors.
- You are a strong planner with excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience within Startup environment, would be a strong advantage.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.