HR at HummingBird Consulting
Views:12 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Executive - Marketing - Event Management Firm (2-5 yrs)
- Events are our pulse, the rhythm that drives us. As the world's largest Event Discovery Platform, our mission is to turn ordinary days into extraordinary memories.
- As the ticketing partner for millions of events across the globe, we are the perfect platform for event organizers, providing seamless ticketing and promotion that empowers organizers to bring their events to life and share them with the world.
- We're a high-growth bootstrapped company with healthy profitability and a solid runway. We have a solid user base of 300K+ event organizers and 20M of monthly event seekers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and improve upon existing marketing strategies
- Consult market research to assess current trends and brand awareness
- Reach out to relevant target audience to understand the current landscape and to improve the processes in the company
- Help organize and implement market research to produce relevant marketing information
- Network with relevant stakeholders in the industry.
- Develop new marketing initiatives, crossover collaborations to strengthen engagement with target audience
- Monitor corporate branding applications across the projects' marketing materials to deliver quality corporate brand image consistently
- Oversee all marketing activities, take metrics and write performance reports
- Monitor market trends, analysis consumer markets activities to identify opportunities
- Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure that tasks are completed and programmers are
delivered on time
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous working experience working as a Marketing Executive for 0-2 year(s)
- MBA in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field is preferred. However others exploring this field are encouraged to apply
- In-depth knowledge of market research data, data analysis and statistics
- Hands on experience with marketing software and tools
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills