Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:88 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Executive - Marketing - eCommerce (1-5 yrs)
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Flexible working options
- Our client is looking for an experienced and dedicated Marketing Executive.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance.
- Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Managing corporate communications across internal channels/platforms.
- Developing messaging and content for corporate communications.
- Keeping staff updated and engaged on corporate developments and strategies through various internal communication channels/platforms.
- Planning and executing CRM, marketing automation and lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Using customer insights to construct effective CRM campaigns.
- Measuring, monitoring and analyzing effectiveness of email marketing activities against goals (ROI & KPIs).
- Driving performance marketing via Demand Generation/Customer Acquisition Funnel, Display Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimize the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy.
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
- Analyzing and interpreting metrics to measure the success of employer branding initiatives.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications or Brand/Product Management within Industrial industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- Experience within CRM/Loyalty Marketing, Digital Transformation/Change Management, Employer Branding, Internal Communications, Social Media/Viral Marketing, Demand Generation/Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Google Analytics and Other.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.