Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:292 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Executive - Marketing - eCommerce (0-3 yrs)
- Opportunity within a fast-growing Ecommerce destination for mothers
- Work with a like-minded and passionate team
- A role that will drive learning and development
- Our client is a maternity retail brand that is fast becoming the preferred e-commerce platform for mothers to purchase accessories, apparels and convenience products. Their team of experts curates the product offerings to ensure safety, feasibility and style.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Planning and executing CRM, marketing automation and lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Using customer insights to construct effective CRM campaigns.
- Measuring, monitoring and analysing the effectiveness of email marketing activities against goals (ROI & KPIs).
The Profile :
- You ideally have some experience in Consumer Insights/Market Research, Digital Marketing or Ecommerce within the Retail industry.
- Experience within CRM/Loyalty Marketing, Social Media/Viral Marketing, would be a strong advantage.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data