HR Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:88 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Marketing - Cleaning & Hygiene Solutions (1-2 yrs)
About Company :
We are involved in Manufacturing and sales of Cleaning and hygiene Solutions (Chemicals) for Hotels and Hospitals all across INDIA through Distribution Network. Due to our expansion rate we are in regular requirement for Marketing Executives to travel across India for our Marketing and Training.
Function : Sales & Marketing
Job Description :
We are looking for a Hardworking and talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will demonstrate our products to the clients and develop business for the Company. You have to travel to different cities in INDIA to create new markets for the company. It will be a Touring Job. To apply for this job you must own a bike.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the - art- of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer's interest in our products, Demonstrate our products and create business in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Find new clients/ markets.
- Demonstrate our products and create business opportunities
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Maintain Daily Reports on work done, new clients added, trails conducted, etc demanded by the management.
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Keep track of payments recovery from the market.
A touring Job. (10-12 days in a month)
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Must own a Bike
Qualification : Any Graduate except Diploma
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:30 AM to 7:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.