Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:42 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive - Marketing (1-4 yrs)
- Join a import-export company with strong market standing
- Learn from the best of talent!
Our client is an import/export merchant that is catering to the needs of customers globally, with expertise in garments & textile. Providing the highest standards of customer service at reasonable prices, they have expanded to other industries and earned a strong position in this market.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and manage the Trade Marketing budget.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning, execution and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities.
- Leading and implementing channel specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned retailers.
- Conceptualising and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams.
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility.
- Visiting the points of sales regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, and guidelines are respected.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Marketing Communications, Consumer Insights/ Market Research or Trade Marketing within Industrial industry & minimum 2 years in Export Agri commodities
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You possess experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing
- You have good knowledge of incoterms & export payment terms
- You possess strong negotiating skills
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder with good interpersonal skills
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments