Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:42 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Executive - Marketing (0-1 yrs)
-Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
-Join a market leader within Metals & Steel
We are looking for a Marketing Executive
You will be responsible for :
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Brand / Product Management, Digital Marketing or Marketing Communications within Industrial industry.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems