Founder at Inventure Consultants
Views:261 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Market Research/Marketing - Food Products (3-6 yrs)
Company Profile :
Our client is a leading Importer of International Food products like Imported Cheese, Processed Meat, Seafood, Pasta and other specialty products. With a Corporate Office at Lower Parel and branches across 6 Metro Cities in India, The Company operates with 200+ employee strength.
Job Brief :
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer's interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conducting market research (on ground and online) and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about the art of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM) (High proficiency in powerpoint and excel) (Photoshop knowledge will be added advantage).
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- BBM or MBA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline.