HR Executive at Techsavvy Engineers
Views:66 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive - Market Research - IT (0-1 yrs)
Market Research Analyst
Job Description :
As a Market Research Executive, you will be responsible for :
- Conduct Secondary Research & collect relevant information for creating detailed profiles of Public & Private Companies.
- Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives.
- To analyse and research the market to formulate a strategy for our business.
- Building long term relationships, which are founded on the principles of ROI, and offering solutions that ultimately improve the overall business productivity.
- Database management including creating a fresh database and keeping the existing data up to date.
- Executing tele-calling campaigns for generating fresh enquiries and nurturing existing enquiries, MIS reporting.
- Work closely with marketing in providing follow-up support to their campaigns interacting with an existing customer to identify opportunities for upsell/cross-sell working closely with SolidWorks marketing team on planning, reporting and analysis.
Education Required :
Graduation: B-TECH/B.E. Mechanical
Job Location: Noida & Gurgaon
Salary: 10 k + Conveyance up till 6 months of the training period.
15k + Conveyance after completion of training.
Company Profile :
Tech Savvy Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
Tech Savvy Engineers, since 2002, has been in the forefront of delivering CAD/CAM/CAE solutions to customers in the areas of product Design and Development. With a vast experience in the field of Mechanical engineering, the promoters & entire team of Tech Savvy Engineers, work with an ambition of providing engineers and designers, the tools to design innovative products at a greater pace. Tech Savvy Engineers is a value-added reseller of Dassault Systems SolidWorks Corporation. We offer a wide range of product line, in association with SolidWorks, it's Platinum Partnered Solutions, thereby helping customers solve complex engineering problems in the areas of CAD/CAM/CAE.