Technical Recruiter at Culturearc
Views:366 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Executive - Market Research (0-3 yrs)
- Responsible for conducting Market research/web research and collecting data on secondary research to find the contact details of relevant business executives or key personnel through different search engines like Google, Yahoo, Wikipedia and social professional sites like LinkedIn, data.com.
- Secondary research analysis with the help of different portals like Crunch base, Zoom info.
- Research according to different industries
- Experience in using different E-mail finding tools like Clear bit, Sales navigator, Rocket reach to find the correct email ids of relevant business executives.
- Develop new techniques for conducting Market research.
- Research and analyse the targeted companies in global markets.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database at regular intervals
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- MBA from a good institute with excellent academic record all through.
- Current need is during India time zone. Based on business requirement, should be flexible to work in Europe /US time zones
- Adept at combining & interpreting data/information from multiple streams to derive deep insights and presenting findings in a structured manner
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information/data with attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent at using productivity tools including Microsoft office.
Shift - Should be ok with rotational shifts
Location - Pune (Remote working as of now)