Executive/Manager - Telesales/Inside Sales & Client Servicing - International Market - Market Research Firm (1-7 yrs)
Tele Sales Executive
Role : Manager - Inside Sales & Client Servicing - International Market
Excellent Job opportunity to work for a corporate (International Market Research Company) as Manager - International Inside Sales/International Business Development Manager - (Malad Mumbai).
- Preferred candidates only from Mumbai (Western Line)
- Should be Excellent with written & Spoken English.
- Salary Max Upto 3.5 LPA
- Candidate should be flexible with "NIGHT SHIFT".
Location: Malad (West) - Mumbai.
Office Timings: 9 AM - 7 PM, 2 PM - 12 AM & 5 AM - 3 PM (1hrs Break).
Working Days: Monday to Friday (Saturday & Sunday weekly Offs).
The Client Servicing Sales Manager oversees developing business solutions. The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company. They will manage client accounts and come up with new sales ideas. This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Targeting US & European clients through Email, Phone & LinkedIn.
- Prospecting the companies & right contact as per the criteria.
- Contact professionals by way of cold-calling, email correspondence
- Setting up Phone & Virtual Meetings with the clients.
- Responding to Client queries on service capabilities, feasibility of projects in given country, opinion on right Fieldwork approach.
- Submitting Quotations, Proposals.
- Doing follow up on Submitted bids, Negotiation & making sure monthly sales quota is achieved.
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets, Creating sales pitches
- Managing client accounts & Finding and following new sales leads
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients.
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing costing, following company rules and guidelines
- Developing ways to improve the client experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching the market and industry trends
Skills Required :
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.