Executive/Manager/Senior Manager/Assistant Manager - Store Sales - Jewellery (0-6 yrs)
Sales Executive,Senior Sales manager,Store Manager,Assistant Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers- questions about specific products/services
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Well groomed Personality
- Good communication
- Comfortable working in shifts
- He/she is also responsible for storing display as well as advertising copy, performing sales work such as taking inventory, recollecting cash with sales receipts, and maintaining operating records such as records of store transactions.
- The jewelry store manager also orders merchandise and stock as needed; and ensures personnel comply with established store security level, as well as sales and record keeping procedures and practices.
- Duties of a jewelry store manager include assisting and managing the daily operations and activities of the jewelry store, as well as supervising employees with their daily work requirements.
- The jewelry store manager also plans and prepares work schedules for jewelry store personnel, assigns employees to specific duty requirements of the store, prepares and directs personnel with appropriate merchandise, and provide performance review.