Co - Founder at Mantras2Success.com
Views:11 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive/Manager - Sales - Chemicals (2-8 yrs)
Job Purpose : The candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities, evaluating their fit with the company vision, and negotiating and closing deals.
Responsible for :
1. Achieving Sales Targets
- Existing Customers & New Customers
2. Achieve Collection Targets.
- Regular review of accounts receivables
3. Business Development
- Identify new customers in Domestic/International Market
4. Responding to all the inquiries received from all sources
5. Filtering out high-potential deals based on internal priorities
6. Coordination with GM - Sales & Marketing for sending quotations to inquiries.
7. Regular visits to existing customers
8. Vendor Registration
9. Participating in exhibitions or any marketing events as directed by the management.
10. Coordination with the Production Department for order fulfillment
11. Ensuring resolution of client complaints, queries, and issues within defined TATs.
Requisite Skills :
- Five years proved track record in Chemical Sales [ Dyes & Pigments ]
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements.
- Ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Team Management.
- Working knowledge of CRM / ERP
- MS Office & basic understanding of Social Media Marketing
Desired Skills :
1. Good Verbal & Written communication.
3. Negotiation skills.
Salary : Up to 7 LPA