Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:830 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive/Manager - Public Relations - Advertising/PR Firm (1-5 yrs)
Public relation associates / managers:-
- Planning, Developing and Implementing PR Strategies;
- Garner prominent placement and features for clients on major websites, blogs
- Build client awareness and content syndication through external / 3rd party editorial, feature placements, etc.
- Liaising with Colleagues and Key Spokespeople;
- Liaising with, and answering inquiries from Media, Individuals and other Organisations, often via telephone and email;
- Researching, Writing and Distributing Press Releases to Targeted Media; including pitches and promotional copy
- Utilize writing skills to develop compelling pitch letters and client reports
- Collating and Analyzing Media Coverage;
- Case Studies, Speeches, Articles and Annual Reports;
- Devising and Coordinating Photo Opportunities;
- Organizing Events Including Press Conferences, Exhibitions, Open Days and Press Tours;
- Sourcing and Managing, Speaking and Sponsorship Opportunities;
- Commissioning Market Research;
- Fostering Community Relations through events such as Open Days and Through Involvement in Community Initiatives;
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Press Releases across the client base.
- Scheduling Interviews
- Preparing PR Plans
- Media Relations
- Covering Events
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:-
- Evaluate and establish the public relations plan and strategy
- Engage with marketing department to ensure that the PR campaigns are aligned with all company strategic goals and relevant plans for growth and new business opportunities.
- Leverage existing media relationships, including broadcast, traditional, and online) to land prominent placements
- Pitch new ideas, and amplify content and social concepts to propel brand awareness while representing the brand voice, and staying consistent with current trends and media opportunities
- Write timely press releases and media kits, and direct social media team for proactive and regular communication
- Help establish crisis strategies and contain any damage