Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:1768 Applications:615 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive/Manager - Public Relations - Advertising/PR Firm (1-5 yrs)
Public relation associates / managers:-
- Planning, Developing and Implementing PR Strategies;
- Garner prominent placement and features for clients on major websites, blogs
- Build client awareness and content syndication through external / 3rd party editorial, feature placements, etc.
- Liaising with Colleagues and Key Spokespeople;
- Liaising with, and answering inquiries from Media, Individuals and other Organisations, often via telephone and email;
- Researching, Writing and Distributing Press Releases to Targeted Media; including pitches and promotional copy
- Utilize writing skills to develop compelling pitch letters and client reports
- Collating and Analyzing Media Coverage;
- Case Studies, Speeches, Articles and Annual Reports;
- Devising and Coordinating Photo Opportunities;
- Organizing Events Including Press Conferences, Exhibitions, Open Days and Press Tours;
- Sourcing and Managing, Speaking and Sponsorship Opportunities;
- Commissioning Market Research;
- Fostering Community Relations through events such as Open Days and Through Involvement in Community Initiatives;
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Press Releases across the client base.
- Scheduling Interviews
- Preparing PR Plans
- Media Relations
- Covering Events
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:-
- Evaluate and establish the public relations plan and strategy
- Engage with marketing department to ensure that the PR campaigns are aligned with all company strategic goals and relevant plans for growth and new business opportunities.
- Leverage existing media relationships, including broadcast, traditional, and online) to land prominent placements
- Pitch new ideas, and amplify content and social concepts to propel brand awareness while representing the brand voice, and staying consistent with current trends and media opportunities
- Write timely press releases and media kits, and direct social media team for proactive and regular communication
- Help establish crisis strategies and contain any damage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.