Talent Acquisition at Sheroes
Views:96 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Executive/Manager - Media Relations - PR Agency (3-5 yrs)
Sheroes is building a PR agency vertical to offer PR / Communications services to various clients.
Job description: Media Relations Executive / Manager
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Organization: From any reputed PR agency with experience in managing technology/financial services/startup client and deep understanding of the media verticals to find the opportunities to feature our clients
CTC : As per the industry standards
- Handle clients with full ownership and support to build their brand
- Strategize the media planning and content for the utmost outcome within the given timeline
- Meet & interact with the media on a frequent basis to develop a trusted relationship. This includes national, international, television, online, new-age and regional.
- Become a media spoc with a full understanding of who covers which sector and what interests them
- Establish yourself as an industry insider who knows each vertical within the media covering each and every sector from technology to startup to education to banking / financial services.
- Prepare the content as required by the client from time to time including press release, pitch notes, newsletter, competition mapping, event planning, speaking at the relevant events, awards nomination, content for profiling, etc.
- Key activities also include strategizing the press release dissemination with proactive pitching of stories to the media to ensure press releases are churned into larger stories, follow up for article/ blogs/ opinions placement, and pitching for one on one interactions
- Track media movements and keep the team updated
- Ensure participation in the industry stories and also build such stories for our clients
- Ensure attending client interactions with the media and take notes
- Remain updated about clients' stories/ media beliefs and understand its competition. Track all the aspects including their social media accounts so that nothing is ever missed
- Researching columns/sections of specific interest for profiling, product launch, tech review, finance/tech, shows on television, etc and maintain a list. Frequent interaction with them to explore good opportunities
- Organizing press events and ensuring each & every task is well managed with the best outcome
- Do media calling and follow-ups as per the protocol
Remuneration: As per experience