Director at Bondburry Recruitment Pvt Ltd
Views:19 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Executive/Manager - Business Development - Recruitment Firm (2-5 yrs)
Hiring for Smart Aggressive Business Development executive with excellent communication and go getter attitude.
Job Type: Permanent / Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary - Not constraint for the right talent
Interview: 3 rounds- General discussion, HR round, CEO Round (All F2F)
Job Description :
- Responsible for generating, maintaining and managing strong relationships with the client and fulfilling client staffing needs within minimal time.
- Strong Experience in Recruitment Industry.
- Handling and building client relationships & facilitating contract / permanent staffing business from client from development to payment procurement.
- Act as the primary interface between the company and the clients on all matters including account performance, delivery, billing and negotiation of rates.
- Use all methodologies of sourcing like Headhunting, Networking, Employee Referrals, and Internet.
- Sourcing, Job portals like Naukri, Monster, Linkedin and other networking sites for suitable opening &client's vacancy.
- Attending clients on conferences calls, telephonic calls, and f2f meetings to gather the requirement in details.
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Organizing meeting visits.
- Liaising with existing clients
- Executing long term business directions of the project to ensure maximum profitability in line with organizational objectives negotiating contracts, terms and conditions.
Candidates willing to relocate can apply
Notice period- Immediate- 30 days only
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: - 25,000.00 - 85,000.00 per month
Application Questions :
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions :
- How many years of Recruitment Sales experience do you have?
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Which of the following sales areas are you experienced in?