HR Recruiter at RAFA International Pvt Ltd
Views:240 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Executive/Manager - Banquet Sales - Hospitality (1-3 yrs)
Urgent hiring for a leading Hospitality industry.
Designation - Banquet Sales Executive/Manager
Experience - 2 to 6 years
Location - Yerawada, Pune
Travel - 60 % sales
Qualification - Any Graduation
- Overall responsibility of Sales Generation for High End / Exclusive Banquets & Events
- Create A Database Of All The Corporate Clients Around The Center Catchment Areas.
- Achieve the Annual Sales Budget
- Growth of business through retention of key accounts & developing of new accounts in Corporate Sector for Banquets & Events bookings and raising invoices
- Identify The Clients/ Groups By Their Business Sector And Spending Power.
- Use Current and Active Database To Conduct Cold Calls, Face To Face Meetings, New Product Promotion.
- Meet Different Agent/ Agencies & Party Organizers / Event Managers To Increase Business Sales Agreement And Negotiation Of The Package Deal To Be Shared With Senior And Go Ahead As Prescribed.
- Coordinate With The Marketing Team For Organizing The Event
- Ensure All The Arrangements To Be Made As Per The Final Contract For The Events.
- Ensure Post-Event Feedback From Client For Positives And Areas Of Improvement
- Responsible to develop and foster business through pro- active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls
- Responsible for the following Corporate and Event Company segments for banquet sales
- Clear understanding of the business strategies, set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives monthly/ quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/ or close on business.
- Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.