HR Recruiter at RAFA International Pvt Ltd
Views:56 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Executive/Manager - Banquet Sales - Hospitality (1-3 yrs)
Urgent hiring for a leading Hospitality industry.
Designation - Banquet Sales Executive/Manager
Experience - 2 to 6 years
Location - Yerawada, Pune
Travel - 60 % sales
Qualification - Any Graduation
- Overall responsibility of Sales Generation for High End / Exclusive Banquets & Events
- Create A Database Of All The Corporate Clients Around The Center Catchment Areas.
- Achieve the Annual Sales Budget
- Growth of business through retention of key accounts & developing of new accounts in Corporate Sector for Banquets & Events bookings and raising invoices
- Identify The Clients/ Groups By Their Business Sector And Spending Power.
- Use Current and Active Database To Conduct Cold Calls, Face To Face Meetings, New Product Promotion.
- Meet Different Agent/ Agencies & Party Organizers / Event Managers To Increase Business Sales Agreement And Negotiation Of The Package Deal To Be Shared With Senior And Go Ahead As Prescribed.
- Coordinate With The Marketing Team For Organizing The Event
- Ensure All The Arrangements To Be Made As Per The Final Contract For The Events.
- Ensure Post-Event Feedback From Client For Positives And Areas Of Improvement
- Responsible to develop and foster business through pro- active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls
- Responsible for the following Corporate and Event Company segments for banquet sales
- Clear understanding of the business strategies, set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives monthly/ quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/ or close on business.
- Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.