Recruitment Coordinator at Angel and Genie
Views:46 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Executive/Lead - Hyperlocal Marketing - eCommerce (1-4 yrs)
About The Role :
- Company is looking for Hyperlocal Marketing Lead, responsible for company's marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image for targeted hyperlocal market. Consumer acquisition will be key for first few months. They will work closely with Sales and Operations team.
Designing and Implementing Offline Marketing Campaigns : Evaluate needs, define and implement key brand promotional activities (e.g. advertising/promotional campaigns, offline events/kiosks, briefing documents etc.)
Online Marketing activities : Work on strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers, Planning and monitoring the ongoing brand presence on social media and other key digital platforms, launching optimized online advertisements to increase lead flow and brand awareness
Working with company partners to come up with promotion strategies to grow their business
- Work with stakeholder teams in company to configure promotion campaigns for restaurants, groceries, meat, milk, f & v partners
- Tracking and analyzing restaurant needs based on their business history and ordering trends and suggest relevant promotional campaigns - Planning and executing Merchant (restaurant, groceries, Meat, Milk, F&V ) Promotion Calendar. This includes the creation and execution of promotion campaigns
- Develop merchandising for these promotions and deploy them on company storefront in collaboration with site merchandisers
- Synthe and analyze reports and generate insights for all partners
- Create approval workflows in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Create Promotions dashboard and drive it in collaboration with the Sales and Operation team
The Marketing Executive must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Strong communication skills; experience in coordinating teams and communicating to senior management - Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize - Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up feature and customer segment recommendations - Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment
- Manage end to end offline marketing.
- Identify, engage, and build successful cross-marketing partnership
- Help improve the reach of company and increasing app usage.
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBA/Masters degree -Prior experience in Hyperlocal
- Experience of managing sellers/merchant partners
- Strong on-ground promotional experience
1 to 4 years of experience on Field Marketing.
Package :25 to 30 thousand plus incentives depending on target.
One position in hyderabad