Executive - Key Account Management - Payment Solutions (1-3 yrs)
Key Account Executive
Merchant Acquisition :
- Key Account Executive (KAE) is expected to onboard new merchants in the geography allocated to the incumbent. Since payments are agnostic to the category of business, the spectrum of merchants that can be onboarded is vast. The KAE must use her/his acumen and understanding of Indian retail ecosystem to come up with holistic solutions for the key accounts.
Account Management :
- Onboarding merchants on the platform is the first stage of a long-term relationship between the company and the account. The strength of these relationships, combined with our technology- based solutions, will eventually determine the success in each market when the revenue numbers will be evaluated. The KAE's task is to develop such deep understanding and hold over each account that any competitor finds it an uphill task to even enter the account.
Map Competition :
- To be able to take timely action, it is imperative that we monitor market and be informed of competition's activity in key accounts. This will ensure that appropriate response strategies are being formulated and implemented. The KAE must keep a close watch on competition, share best practices internally and ensure that the company always stays one step ahead in the market.
- MBA from Tier 2/3 campus with good academic record
- Proven working experience of 1-3 years in sales/business development
- Excellence communication and influencing skills
- Strong ethics and discretion while dealing with customers
- Drive for result, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative to established targets and metrics
- Strong bias for action, problem solving and ownership
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders and be a team player
- Exposure to start up environment is an added advantage.