Executive/Intern - Sales & Marketing - IT (0-1 yrs)
Marketing & Sales Executive (Interns)
You as a Marketing & Sales Executive -Intern will work on the execution of marketing campaigns for the growth of ZNet for a range of products and services. You will work closely with sales and marketing teams and execute the process-based campaigns to drive leads from the campaigns. You need to have good learning and adaptability skills to optimize the campaigns and must be willing to work under pressure.
- Eligibility to apply - Fresher
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Execute digital and telemarketing campaigns for user acquisition, retention and upselling/cross-selling to customers.
- Work as per defined processes for lead generation and campaign execution.
- Refine execution approach to maximize the ROI from each campaign.
- Track and report the campaign results to ensure the initiatives are driving defined results.
- Execute follow-ups via email, tele-calling and digital marketing medium for the marketing campaigns.
- Qualify the leads based on MQL (Marketing Qualified Leads) parameters and pass them to sales team.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, sales, and marketing to execute marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and track leads from the campaigns in systematic way in the lead management portal.
- Monitor analyse and report KPIs to ensure proper tracking of the campaigns.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing, email marketing and tele-marketing functions.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- High efficiency in inter-departmental coordination for executing the growth initiatives.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Openness, communicates honestly, openly, and consistently.
- Ability to avoid mistakes that could/should be anticipated.
- This would be a paid internship program for 3 months and students would excellent performance could be absorbed as trainee for 3 months & as executives as permanent employee, post completion of their internship program.
- During internship period stipend would be offered between 6-10K Per month on the basis of their round of interview.
- Post completion of Paid Internship CTC could be offered 2.4LPA + Performance Linked Incentives.
- Final year students are eligible to apply for internship program pursuing degree courses B.com, BBA, B.Tech, MBA.