Sales Executive - Institutional Sales - Hospital (2-2 yrs)
Sales Focus :
- Meet & discuss with NICUs, Neonatologists, Gynaecologists & Paediatricians on the product portfolio
- Build good and cordial business relationship with the customer
- Explore the possibilities of having tie-ups with the hospitals
- Achieve sales target by market development
- Channel partner management
- Organize activities in hospitals to create awareness for the brand
Sales Promotion & Activity :
- Ensure width & depth of distribution in the secondary sales.
- Facilitate enlistment of new launches and key products in hospitals.
- Build Relationship
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and build up a healthy rapport with them.
- Work collectively with other team members in arranging speakers, displays, special programs to meet the educational needs of customers.
- Daily activity report.
- MIS reporting system
- Ensure that process adherence & discipline is key to the assignment.
Education & Experience :
- Graduation in any stream is mandatory.
- Candidates with MBA/PGDM will be preferred.
- Experience of more than 1.5 to 2 years in FMCG Sales in Hospital Sales
Knowledge and Skills :
- Person should be a self-starter and motivated to drive sales in the territory.
- Knowledge of Ms Excel and Ms PowerPoint.
- Willing to travel in urban and rural areas