Recruiter at Initiative Manpower Services
Views:416 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Inside Sales - Travel Package (1-2 yrs)
Attending to customer queries through emails and phones calls.
- Designing & Preparing Itineraries & International Holiday packages for customers.
- Handling Bookings & Documentation
- Processing Bookings by coordinating with operations Team
- Costing sheets and quotes for FIT.
- Daily Operations including servicing travel partners enquiries via email or via phone at a timely and accurate manner.
- Give professional and value-added travel advice to clients bearing in mind the client's need and interests
- Managing Query Tracker and Follow up reports for Queries. Preparing invoices, vouchers and other documentations
- Execute bookings in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
- Solicit and retain clients with professional customer service skills
- Observe and learn how senior staff handle customer enquiries and package bookings.
- Follow system and processes at all times.
- Achievement of Daily and Monthly targets.
- Listen and lead the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of partners in all circumstances.
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change.
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business
- Responsible for selling of holiday packages/Flight Ticket/Cruise Package for International destinations such as Maldives, Mauritius, Seychelles, Singapore/Malaysia, Dubai, Sri-Lanka, etc.
- Responsible for Designing itinerary, costing, booking hotels, Tour packages and Travel Packages, Cruise Deal and Travel Insurance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.