Recruiter at Initiative Manpower Services
Views:174 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Inside Sales - Travel Package (1-2 yrs)
Attending to customer queries through emails and phones calls.
- Designing & Preparing Itineraries & International Holiday packages for customers.
- Handling Bookings & Documentation
- Processing Bookings by coordinating with operations Team
- Costing sheets and quotes for FIT.
- Daily Operations including servicing travel partners enquiries via email or via phone at a timely and accurate manner.
- Give professional and value-added travel advice to clients bearing in mind the client's need and interests
- Managing Query Tracker and Follow up reports for Queries. Preparing invoices, vouchers and other documentations
- Execute bookings in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
- Solicit and retain clients with professional customer service skills
- Observe and learn how senior staff handle customer enquiries and package bookings.
- Follow system and processes at all times.
- Achievement of Daily and Monthly targets.
- Listen and lead the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of partners in all circumstances.
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change.
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business
- Responsible for selling of holiday packages/Flight Ticket/Cruise Package for International destinations such as Maldives, Mauritius, Seychelles, Singapore/Malaysia, Dubai, Sri-Lanka, etc.
- Responsible for Designing itinerary, costing, booking hotels, Tour packages and Travel Packages, Cruise Deal and Travel Insurance.