Recruitment Executive at Pivotal
Views:9 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Inside Sales - IT (3-6 yrs)
Designation : Inside Sales Executive
Type : Full-Time
Location : Gurgaon
- This candidate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales opportunities. To be successful in this role and meet or exceed expectations, this candidate should feel comfortable communicating with prospects via phone and email who are discovered through a variety of avenues.
Job Description and Responsibilities :
- Generate qualified lead through outbound campaigns (cold calls, emails) to generate pipeline
- Understand company offering & appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
- Handle the leads generated through various mediums like web/emails/direct calls/expos
- Making company & product presentations to the prospective leads.
- Understanding client needs and work with Pre-Sales team to offer the appropriate solution to the client.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potent al clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions:
- Working with sales team when closing the sale.
- Tracking monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales.
- Assist in hosting and supporting marketing events to continue to increase public awareness about company products.
Qualifications and Skills required :
- 3+ years in inside sales preferably from B2B, Advanced Tech based products and solutions
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing.
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all-day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to multitask prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching the next potential client
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.