Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:537 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Executive - Inside Sales - IT (1-8 yrs)
The Offer :
- Regional Role with extensive learning opportunities
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
The Employer :
Our client is a platform that connects schools and individuals with friendly and reliable school management software. They aim to deliver an end-to-end solution that is innovative yet cost-effective.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Handling inbound calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Resolving customer inquiries and requests and ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate order processing and delivery.
- Escalating customer feedback as required.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
- Delivering effective sales skills trainings to the sales teams.
- Coaching sales teams and helping them in applying training content to real life situations.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within an Inside Sales, Customer Service or Sales Operations/ Support role.
- You possess solid expertise in Enterprise Sales and Direct Sales.
- Experience within Area Sales, Community Management, Multi-country Sales, National Sales, Sales Training and Startup Experience would be a strong advantage.
- Experience covering Professional Services and Public Sector is strong plus.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments