Executive - Inside Sales - IT (1-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Generating new leads & Meeting Sales goals by cold calling, email marketing etc.
- Develops new accounts by researching and identifying potential leads, soliciting new business, building connections.
- Diligent follow-ups with inbound leads supported by subsequent email communications
- Route qualified leads to outside sales team by initiating appointments
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Maintain strong MIS of all leads and accounts
- Have a strong eye for research and ability to scout for new prospects, identify the key players in an industry and gather interest
- Keeps product knowledge up to date by studying item descriptions and participating in ongoing training
- Accepts ownership for maintaining and expanding sales and accomplishing all assigned tasks
Qualification and Key Skills:
- 1-4 years of experience in Similar Role and domain.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal as well excellent listening skills too.
- Bachelor's Degree in sales or business, information technology, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Good hands on in excel (Mail merge, data entry etc.) and other office products.
- A self-starter. A tenacious individual that is not afraid of taking new initiatives and sometimes rejection.
- Talking & Meeting is second nature for you. Your day will consist of high volume calling/ meeting/ emailing.
- Strong understanding of sales cycle
- Strong secondary/internet research skills
- Knowledge of lead generation, nurturing and converting a potential lead to appointments