Freelancer talent acquisition specialist at Unnati
Views:175 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Executive - Inside Sales - Hotel Chain (2-5 yrs)
ncredible opportunity for a talented hospitality professional! Make a direct impact on the future success of one of the leading and fastest growing hospitality setup!!
Our client is India's best budget hotel chain present in over 25+ Indian cities with over 275+ hotels and expanding rapidly in both B2B and B2C Segments. It is a branded budget hotel aggregator that provides guests with a consistent and standardized hospitality experience. This tech-enabled hospitality startup has raised a whooping $8 million in its Series A round of funding from Accel Partners, RB Investments, Mohandas Pais Aarin Capital and Qualcomm Ventures and $25 million in a Series B funding round led by Goldman Sachs.
The founders are Wharton business school and IIT alumni and are veterans in the world of start-ups. The company's franchise model, which is focused on short term year contracts, standardized experiences and proprietary technology, gives it an edge over its peers. Their tech-enabled booking solutions and industry-wide endorsement for service standards fits well into the role of a preferred partner for Australia-based travel management firm FCM Travel Solutions.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for Inside sales function, support and co-ordination.
What you will do:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound calls and following up and outbound cold calls & emails.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales rep for further development and closure
- Achieving/ exceeding daily/ weekly/ monthly targets defined for self and team.
- Converting the right business opportunity/ lead to an appointment with the client.
What you need to have :
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Having Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in Tele-calling
- Should be smart and confident, should be able to navigate and convince the decision makers, performance oriented and flexible at work.