Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:62 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Executive - Inside Sales - EduTech (0-3 yrs)
Join an exciting, high-impact EdTech firm
Work alongside a talented and fun team
Play a key role in achieving ambitious growth objectives
Our client is an EdTech platform that provides non-traditional, creative and innovative ways for children to learn coding, which will help them discover and understand technology.
You will be responsible for :
- Making outbound calls to potential customers and following up on leads.
- Communicating with customers, understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and providing additional information as required
- Staying updated with product & service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Demonstrating features of products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
The Profile :
- You ideally have experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- You have a track record of over-achieving quota
- You have excellent phone and cold calling skills, as well as listening and sales abilities.
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to provide exceptional customer service skills.
- You possess ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments