HR Recruiter at Forge Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:14 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive - Inside Sales - Education (0-6 yrs)
- Anjali is a B.Com graduate from a small town in India. She shifted to Bangalore 6 months ago and has been hunting jobs since then. She installed the Able Jobs app and learned how to pitch a product. After a couple of weeks of rigorous online training, she got a job as a Business Development Executive in a growing startup.
- Imagine millions of Indians consuming your content to be victorious in their toughest phase of life: landing a good job. It requires intense empathy for job-seekers with a deep desire to make them successful. We have over 2MN+ users registered on our platform.
- We are on a mission to eradicate unemployment. We have already placed 1000+ people in a few months. Our app trains freshers on sales & support roles to help them crack a job in just a few weeks. We also help companies hire entry-level talent. We are backed by world-class investors like Y Combinator & Saif Partners.
Whom we're looking for :
- One who is a hustler.
- You believe in moving fast and come with creative solutions to top problems. We are looking for a high-ownership, problem-solving individual who will be directly responsible for enrolments for the Able Jobs app. You should also have
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to get things done
- Goal driven and hardworking
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Reaching out to prospective students of Able and converting them to enrolments
- Qualifying and pitching to the leads given by the marketing team
- Managing and building a team of BDE interns to drive enrolments
- Take a consultative approach towards understanding student problems and provide feedback to the product team
- Closely work with the marketing and product team to provide feedback on the leads reached
- Building and maintaining a CRM database and ensuring admissions to potential customers
- Background in inside sales or consumer sales
- With a love for students, you can convince people, and get the work done
- You are data-driven & collaborate with other team members effectively
- At least 6 months of experience in a B2C sales role
What's in for you?
- Work on an exciting growth problem and challenge the incumbents
- Be the first member of the growth team and build a growth engine ground up
- Work on a unique problem and help millions of people get their first job
- Work with a Y Combinator & Elevation Capital-backed startup and directly with founders from amazing companies like Udacity and Yatra