Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:553 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Executive - Inside Sales - Digital Marketing Training Firm (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for a competitive, creative and trustworthy Inside Sales Executive for our client. It is a digital marketing training company based in New Delhi, India. The company trains Microsoft's and Google's partners in India, and also partners with the Indian government in support of the Vskills certification and testing program.
As a Inside Sales Executive, you will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. You will be responsible for approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The primary role is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- AS a Sales Executive, you should develop sales targets and strategies with the help of the sales team, and then overseeing that these targets are met.
- A Sales Executive must use their initiative to source new clients. This includes following leads, visiting potential clients and giving sales presentations.
- Attend industry events and networking events in order to establish/further new and existing client acquisition.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- You must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets and dose the channel management.
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications to their managers just as a sales officer.
- Primary customer complaints have to be addressed at the executive level.
- You should attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 1+ yrs of Business Development or client acquisition or sales or relationship manager experience.
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with candidates.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.