Recruiter at Aukera Consultants
Views:44 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Executive - Inside Sales - BFSI & Loan (1-5 yrs)
NoBroker is a 6-year-old disruptive real-estate platform that makes it possible to buy/sell/rent a house without paying any brokerage. NoBroker also enables owners and tenants to interact with each other directly by using our technologically advanced platform.
NoBroker is the brainchild of Amit, Akhil and Saurabh, who are alumni from IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur & IIM Ahmedabad respectively in the year 2014. NoBroker was started because all of them believed that paying hefty brokerage cannot be the only option to find a new home. With this vision, the trio set out to change the real estate landscape in India. In the last 6 years, NoBroker has helped over lakhs of people find housing at almost minimal cost.
With three rounds of funding of $151mn, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like Tiger Global, General Atlantic, SAIF Partners, KTB ventures and BeeNext. NoBroker is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 4000+ employees. Apart from Bangalore we are happy to serve cities i.e., Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Delhi & NCR.
Job Title: BFSI and Loan - Sales Executive (SE)
- Location: Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore
- Position Type: Fulltime
- Salary Range: Upto 5 LPA to 6 LPA (inclusive of Variable component & based on current relevant experience)
Employee Value Proposition:
- Employee health insurance of Rs 1 lakh per year. Premium is paid by the company.
- Employees get free lunch and snacks.
- Employees are promoted every 6 months. Outstanding performers get promoted every quarter.
- Monthly reward and recognition to outstanding performers.
- Accelerated growth of employees and can become Assistant Manager in as early as 2years.
- Regular team parties and Annual Day outing for all employees.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- Education- Graduation/HSC qualified.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
- Decision making skills.
- Language required: English & Hindi mandatory +Kannada/Tamil/Marathi preferred.
- Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
- Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10PM).
- Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
Role and Responsibility - Sales Executive
- Must have knowledge of lending products or have worked in such industry - Home loan. BFSI sector candidates would be preferred.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization