Director at BR Placement & Manpower Services
Views:19 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive - Inside Sales (0-8 yrs)
Job brief for Telesales Representative
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service (using scripts if available)
- Answer questions about products and services of the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the marketing team/ sales team when needed (internal)
- Enter and update customer information in the database or in an excel sheet.
- Take and process licence generation requests and process it accordingly.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
- Go the - extra mile- to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Any experience in product based sales are an added advantage
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication in English and Hindi and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.