Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:323 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Executive - Influencer Marketing - eCommerce (0-2 yrs)
- Opportunity within a fast-growing e-commerce platform
- Flexible working schedule
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Our client is an e-commerce platform and app that provides customers with cashback and discount coupons for a wide range of products and services. The company is growing rapidly and are looking to develop new features that will benefit customers!
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying and building relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Attending relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Developing content ideas as well as writing and curating content
- Researching relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users
- Brainstorming creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keeping abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Keeping track of influencers processes, from proposals, quoting, and budgeting, all the way through to project development and execution
The Profile :
- You have a Bachelor's degree and experience as an influencer marketer or similar role.
- You have a proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- You possess in-depth knowledge of the social media marketing industry
- You have impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to work in a competitive environment to meet deadlines
- You have exceptional interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills