Talent Acquisition at Green Bridge Consulting
Views:55 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Inbound Marketing (0-2 yrs)
- Excellent Communication
- Inbound Marketing
- Media Planning
- Digital Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Reporting and Analytics
Bonus Points For :
- Google Adwords
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Ads
Inbound Marketing Executive
Job Description :
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook,
Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn posts etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Execute operations related to the company's media strategy online and offline.-
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. HubSpot's Social Inbox) to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep and/or support rep to social conversations.