Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:24 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive - Google Ads - Digital Transformation Firm (0-1 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
We are hiring for a Digital transformation company that encompasses services from creating your Brand identity through digitally defining your ideas and focusing on getting your products & services to the ever growing digital market thereby increasing your brand's awareness, sales and desire.
Google Ads Executive Job Description:
- We are seeking a Google Ads expert to help us make better business decisions based on our marketing data. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Your primary responsibilities will be maintaining the Google Ad accounts of our company and analyzing the results to identify patterns and trends that can help us improve the efficiency and usability of our products and services. You will also be expected to improve our Google Ads accounts and maximize the return on our investment.
- Manage & create Google Ads campaigns.
- Manage Search/Display network placement lists on Google ads.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good Knowledge of Google Ads Editor.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, Quality Score, campaign structuring & Optimization, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with organization goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Passion for search and internet marketing.
- Google Ads certification is a plus.
- Basic Knowledge of shopping campaigns and google merchant center is plus
Ideal Candidate :
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets :
- Below are the qualifications expected of a Google Ads expert:
- 1 to 2 years of experience working in a similar role
- A degree in digital marketing or a related business field
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads), and Google Analytics
- An understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Google Ads certification
- Competency with using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to produce reports and presentations for clients
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing within Media & Entertainment industry.
- Experience within Employer Branding and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders