Secretary at Citizens for Justice and Peace
Views:43 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Fundraising - NGO (2-15 yrs)
Citizens for Justice and Peace (CJP) is a human rights movement dedicated to upholding and defending the freedom and constitutional rights of all Indians. We call our focus areas our Four Pillars. These are: minority rights, freedom of expression, criminal justice reform, and child rights.
We are looking for a Fundraising Executive who will be responsible for managing all efforts and campaigns that raise funds for CJP. You will be responsible for inspiring low, middle and high income groups to become regular and committed donors, both through online activities and at our events, and to convert one-time retail donors to monthly contributors.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Working with our Digital Marketing Manager to provide creative input on social media posts, and develop digital targeting strategies and audiences for our content
- Working with the Editorial Team to optimize website copy and creatives with the broad goal of garnering donations
- Working with our Video Team to brainstorm ideas for and create fundraising videos
- Create content to be sent out on Whatsapp, in addition to the overall management of our Whatsapp lists and groups
- Ideate and compose our twice-weekly email newsletters, in addition to the overall management of our Mailchimp lists
- Create copy for a brief weekly report sent to our high income donors
- Maintain donor relations and engagement through various communications channels
- Devise strategies and oversee fundraising activities at our physical events