Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:43 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive - Fundraising - NGO (1-3 yrs)
Fundraising Executive (Leading NGO)
The Offer :
- Join a market leader within the Non-Profit Sector
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Work with a passionate team
The Employer :
Our client is one of the world's leading non-profit conservation organization looking to expand and increase conservation efforts in the coming years.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a B2C sales / account management role, ideally within the the Not for profit Sector industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% travel.