Executive - Field Sales - Payroll Management Software (1-7 yrs)
We are a gig/on-demand staffing company. Chasing a trillion-dollar market globally and getting everyone ready for the future of work. There are more than 400 Mn workers in India but only a few (not even 20%) have access to quality skilling, education or even opportunities.
Well-funded by leading angel investors and venture capitalist firms. Led by Ex-Microsoft and Ex Teamlease, IIT Kanpur and ISB graduates who have deep expertise in this domain and technology. If mobile tech products and disruption of existing businesses through this technology excites you, Gig4ce is the place to be.
About Sales team :
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME's customer problems and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team :
- Drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a subscription fee per annum
- Never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
- At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
- We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate :
- You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
- You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
- Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
- Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
- Unlimited free upgrades for a year
- Bulk update features
- Expense management
- The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
- Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
- Having your own bike is a must
- Smartphone is a must
- Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales experience adds more weightage)
- Graduation in any field is sufficient
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
- Onboarding of Customers
- Retaining customer accounts
- While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
- Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of activation
- Grow customer basket size
- Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
- Go aggressive and acquire
- Business acumen & key skills
- Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
- Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of PagarBook advantages
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
- Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our customer service level
- Female candidates can also apply!!
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All the best