Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:120 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Executive - Field Sales - FinTech Platform (0-30 yrs)
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture
The Employer :
Our client is a Fintech platform that helps unorganised business progress further by providing access to short term capital and habit forming technology. Their goal is to provide their services to millions of small business, lifting them into an organised environment which in turn will improve consumption experience for customers.
The Job :
In this role, you will be providing end-to-end execution support to business, starting from Customer Acquisition to Customer Retention and Delight.
You will be responsible for :
- Targeting new customers in the given location and adding them to the app.
- Providing product training on the app to the new customers
- Ensuring timely upload of the invoices by customers on the app.
- Ensuring credit is provided to the supplier based on the customer invoices.
- Ensuring timely disbursement of credit to the supplier in sync with the invoices raised on the app.
- Ensuring 100% credit utilisation of the customers on a monthly basis i.e. maintaining the active customer rate.
- Ensuring timely repayment by the customer leading to zero defaulter practice in the business.
- Helping the customer understand the advance technologies of the product as and when any update is done.
- Providing a hand to hand support to the customer and help them grow.
- Motivating the existing customer to increase his credit bandwidth.
- Maintaining and enhancing retention of existing clients.
- Taking new initiatives towards providing customer delight to customers.
- Collecting business data as required and submit periodical business trackers to the supervisor.
The Profile :
- You have a Degree from a reputable university.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in the Financial Services, Retail, FMCG, Telecom industry.
- You have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Having basic understanding of credit underwriting and knowledge of online banking process will be preferred.
- You are a strong team player and result driven.
- You are able to build relationships and network easily.