Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:14 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Field Sales - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
-Join an exciting startup within E-commerce
-Flexible and balanced work-life
-Learn & expand your potential in this regional Role
Our client is an online e-commerce marketplace for manufactures and retailers in order to help them spread their business. Its a platform leveraged to customers to enhance their buying experience while also reducing the gap between buyers and sellers.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Closing new deals
- Building relationships with existing customers
- Cultivating new leads within the sales territory
- Traveling throughout the territory and visiting customers on a recurring basis
- Maintaining records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Representing the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educating customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Monitoring the company's industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Sales Operations/ Support or Customer Service role, ideally within the Ecommerce industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% travel.