Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:66 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Executive - Field Sales - Digital Printing Machines & Solutions (1-11 yrs)
- Join a reputed and well-respected organisation in the industry
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Be a part of a vibrant and dynamic environment
Our client is a reputed organisation that provides digital printing machines and solutions, leveraging on the newest technologies and developing trends to ensure they are delivering the best quality and cost-effective solutions.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year of experience in sales/ account management or Sales Operations/Support within the Industrial industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience within Area Sales, Sales Training would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% travel.