Recruitment Specialist at Plutus Consulting
Views:63 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
GST Edge - Executive - Export Marketing (2-10 yrs)
- Analyzing the product requirements in international markets.
- Exploring opportunities for expansion and diversification.
- Networking with potential clients in other countries via telephone communication, tours and exhibitions to improve company- s- market share and outreach.
- Sending quotations, samples and product specifications to potential clients.
- Negotiating contracts and sales agreements with clients whilst balancing profitability and client-service goals.
- Coordinating with Finance Dept. for settling of payments and handling customer queries with respect to export documents.
- Participating and representing the Company in international trade fares and conferences.
- Meeting monthly sales targets and carrying out sales analysis for Management as required.
- Assisting various departments to initiate strategic decisions and managing the development of marketing efforts.
- Carrying out competitive analysis and export trend analysis for effective decision making.
- Understanding the legal framework for carrying out business development activities in other countries and carrying out all activities in compliance with international policies, rules and regulations.