Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:3 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive - Email Marketing - Digital Marketing Agency (1-2 yrs)
- Leadership Role
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Our Client is a digital marketing agency based in Mohali, Punjab, India. We help our clients develop an online presence and build their online reputation, which allows them to reach their audience, promote their product or service and keep up with the competition
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Developing and executing CSR programs as well as conducting periodic program reviews to assess outcomes and effectiveness.
- Acting as the focal point for the Company's CSR initiatives in the geography and building relationships with community partners and key stakeholders.
- Staying abreast of relevant research, trends in the areas of focus and promoting best practices.
- Promoting employee volunteering initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Driving budget & monitoring spend to deliver results in line with planned objectives.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Marketing Communications or CSR within IT industry.
- Experience within Content Planning, would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Other.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.