Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:11 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Executive - Digital Marketing - Media & Entertainment Firm (1-5 yrs)
Digital Marketing Executive
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Leadership Role
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Our Client is hiring for Digital Marketing Executive
You will be responsible for :
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance.
- Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via Display Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Media Buying, PPC and SEO / SEM.
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Ecommerce or Brand / Product Management within Media & Entertainment industry.
- Experience within Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data