HR - Trainee at The Verticals
Views:46 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive - Digital Marketing & Content Writing - IT (0-1 yrs)
Job Type: Full time
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization's websites
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Attend networking events
- Experience in managing successful social media campaigns and a solid understanding of social marketing will be considered as an asset.
- Ability to write and engage an interesting content and 3D Designing.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM is a plus with advanced word and power point skills.
- Proficiency in English.