Hiring Manager at Consulting Pandits
Views:161 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Digital Marketing (1-5 yrs)
Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title : Digital Marketing
- Well-versed with Content Management Systems such as Blogger and WordPress
- Hands-on experience in CSS and HTML
- Strong understanding of current SEO/SEM concepts, strategy and best practices
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords, SEMRush etc.
- Creative and analytical with excellent communication skills. Ability to analyse data and use those insights to create innovative campaigns.
- Assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our On-Page SEO, Off-page SEO, SEM and PPC activities.
- Carry out keyword research and identify target keywords
- Monitor keyword rankings and execute on-page and off-page SEO activities to improve rankings
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Monitor website performance and update content, architecture, on-page SEO elements, technical SEO elements to improve engagement metrics (bounce rate, session duration, avg. pages per session) and conversion
- Ideate, execute and optimize PPC campaigns on Google, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Optimize landing pages for better conversion
- Work with the content and design team to build relevant creative ad copies including text ads, site links and content for display ads and native ads on mobile.