HR Recruiter at Vitalogies
Views:275 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Executive - Digital Marketing (1-5 yrs)
Job Description : Digital Marketing executive.
Reports To : The Digital Marketing executive will report to the Principal Consultant and Managing Partner.
Job Overview :
Digital marketing executives oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization. (DM) is also responsible to plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organization's website(s).
In addition, (DM) need to engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites. Digital marketing executives also analyze and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market products. (DM) will frequently work for retailers with an online presence, financial institutions, charities and publishers.
Responsibilities and Duties :
Digital marketing executive will :
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization's website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Comprehensive understanding and solid experience in content marketing, landing page/conversion optimization, SEM, SEO, PPC and SMM
Key skills :
Editing and writing skills : You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
Speaking skills : These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
Video editing skills : Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
Project management skills : Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
Education : Minimum 12th pass.
Experience : Minimum 1 year and above