Founder Consultant at Growth Plus Placements
Views:2 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Digital Marketing (1-5 yrs)
We are looking for a dynamic and result oriented Digital Marketing Executive to help us to build our marketing activities as we scale. The ultimate goal for this role is to promote our mobile app and increase our user base via social media or digital acquisition channels. It offers you an excellent opportunity to contribute to our fast growing brand!
If you are someone who love to work with different teams, pride yourself as a digital enthusiast, keep abreast of the latest technology trends, we would love to meet you.
Job Description :
1. Formulate and support all digital marketing campaigns and ensure that they are executed to the highest standards and with the maximum effect
2. Conduct research and analysis on market conditions, competitive product information, regional culture, etc., and analyze the Market Development Trend
3. Manage accounts on Android, IOS and any third party app stores - where applicable)
4. Grow the user base through free and paid media channels accounts, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc
5. Measure the effectiveness of the mobile app paid advertising initiatives
6. Analyses key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic, and ROI and provide an overall performance reporting on all mobile marketing campaigns
7. Provide guidance and support in all phases of the product cycle (pre-launch and launch)
8. Collaborate with different teams across region in guiding the marketing efforts and identifying any product issue
9. Responsible for the delivery and implementation of the media's delivery strategy, budget and KPIs.
10. Any other ad hoc duties that is deem fit by the Management
Job Specification :
1. Minimum Degree in Business, Marketing, or other related area of study
2. Minimum 2 years Mobile App marketing, internet technology, or other relevant digital marketing work
3. Good written and spoken communication skill is required.
4. Tenacity, Resourceful and Creative
5. Good understanding of the mobile app ecosystem
6. Knowledge of Google Analytics is an advantage
7. Team player and yet able to work independently.